Metro7 style Skin for DotNetNuke 06.02.00
Other Available Downloads
Maintenance Release Changes on Metro7 06.02.00
- Fixed width and height on the jQuery popup for the Editor.
- Navigation Provider changed to DDR menu
- Added menu files and scripts
- Changed skins to Doctype HTML
- Changed manifest to dnn6 manifest file
- Changed License to HTML view
- Fixed issue on Metro7/PinkTitle.ascx with double registering of the Actions
- Changed source folder structure and start folder, so the project works with the default DNN structure on developing
- Added VS 2008 and VS2010 project files
- Changed Menu provider to DDR Menu
- reworked the Navigation using DDR Menu provider
- modified Login Tokens to support the new social features of DNN 6.2
- modified Skins using DIV's instead tables
- changed Pane names and Pane structure.
- Added Visual Studio 2012 Solution file.
- Migrated Menu Provider from SolPart Menu Provider to DDR Menu Provider
- Changed containers SolPartActions to Actions (DNN).
- Changes to License using html for better user exprience.
- Changed release notes to html for a better user expirience.
- Fixed html issues on release notes file.
- Fixed issue on Actions of the pinkTitle Containers.
- Changed sorting of the source file for a better user expirence.
- Added Solution files for VS 2008 and 2010.
- Changed Skins using Div#s instead of tables. (Nearly complete rewrite of the ascx controls)
- Changed Pane names to follow DNN standard. Now we have LeftPane, ContentPane, RightPane.
- Changed Menu to multiline DDR menu.
- Modified Loging using the new social messaging and notification links.
- Changed project structure using website folders.
- Changed Pane names - now using also ContentPane, LeftPane and RightPane.
- Added some Metro style Images to skins.
- Changed first social images.
- Fixed issue on LoginGroup with webkit browsers.
- Tested with EN + DE language on IE 8-10, Safari, Chrome (21.0.1180.89 m)
- Fixed css issue with the Blog 5.0 width on ContentPane.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.