Metro 7 Skin for DNN 7.x

Coordinator
Aug 17, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Edited Aug 17, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Dear users,

I like to announce that I am actually working on a new version of the Metro7 Skin for DNN 7. At the Moment I think it would be only work for DNN 7.1 and above about I have to Change some if the code about the jQuery changes on DNN 7.1.

Unfortunatly I have also to work on the css changes that Comes wit the complete rewrite of the Default.css file on DNN 7.0. This will enhanced my work and took some more time I aspected before.

I won't rewrite the complete css file yet, to come over with a worked Version for DNN 7 soon as it is possible.

For the later Version I think to complete rewrite the Stylesheets, but I can also Need some help on doing this. So if any of you have designing knowledge and want to contribute into this Project, please contact me or leave your email.

Thanks

Matthias
Coordinator
Sep 6, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Edited Sep 6, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Beta was released a view days ago. Please give me some Feedback about known issues if they still exists, new issues. I think the discussion board would be the best place or the Reviews.

Thanks

Matthias
Coordinator
Sep 17, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Please send feedback quickly, if you have any suggestions or some feedback to issues that are fixed on 07.01.00 Beta or new issues you found on testing. Release is planing for next week!
Feb 2, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Hi Aarsys, I unfortunately had notifications turned off, hence the late feedback. Testing the skins as we speak. trying to work it for a news/microblog site.
Wish for some more layout options. I especially like the social 3 columns ones, it's similar to gravity 3 col socials, yet more modern and stylish, thumbs up!
Coordinator
Feb 3, 2014 at 10:59 PM
Thanks gdemotchkine,

I am try to modernize the Skins first. There are still some work on the Containers to move them to use 'div' instead of 'tables' and looking to get some new Features into it.

It is many work to get them still working on new DNN Versions if there Major changes included.

Also I added some style changes to the jQuery popups to get the Colors more into the Metro design aspect.

It is great to become some Feedback, so I know what should on my future tasks.

Thanks again.

Matthias